Whether you work out every day or want to train for some time to lose weight, a gym is the best place for you. Gyms are equipped with personal trainers, health programs, and training equipment that you can't find at home. In this article, we will check out some of these excellent gym clubs around Cambridge.
Nuffield Health Gym in Cambridge
This gym might be more expensive than others, but it is definitely worth the £49 a month subscription. They offer state-of-the-art facilities and Technogym equipment and over ninety group exercises a week. Some of the key activities you can benefit from are:
- Health MOT – if you are a member once a month, you can get regular one-hour health MOTs (health assessment involving non-clinical tests and questions).
- Personal training – a popular feature for anyone who needs extra motivation or training advise.
- Physiotherapy – they offer a range of techniques and experts who will help you prevent and recover from joint and muscle problems.
- Swimming Lessons – their swimming facility features a 25-meter pool in which you could sign up for lessons, there are adult, children, private, and group lessons.
- Nutritional Therapy – whether you want to maintain a healthy weight or control an ongoing health condition, their nutritionist can help you with advice and support.
- Vitality Membership – partnering with Vitality to offer various gym discounts (pro tip : you can find many discounts with hardbonuscode.co.uk !)
DW is famous for its wide array of high-end equipment and access to gyms all around the country. Go down to Beehive Center and do your workout in a facility with all kinds of modern equipment. Here are some of the benefits you can get at DW:
- Cardio – if you want to reduce stress or increase your energy, you can use the newest cardio equipment.
- Swimming – burn calories, learn to swim or tone up in DW’s pools, which are open daily and offer lane swimming and even triathlon classes.
- Spin Studio, Functional Area, and a Free Weights area – enjoy your favorite activity in one of these group areas.
- Spa resting area – it is built for relaxing after the workout, maybe you can detox in the steam room.
At PureGym you can get top-quality at a great prize with only a £22.99 a month subscription. A fantastic feature that not many gyms have is that they are open 24 hours a day. So even if you are a night bird, you can still get your daily calorie burn. There are two locations in Cambridge – the Grafton Center Gym and Leisure Park Gym. Some of their top benefits are:
- Personal Trainers – schedule a consultation and get an expert opinion for your situation.
- A wide array of classes – with over a hundred classes available every week surely you will find something you enjoy.
- Parking & Wi-Fi – at PureGym the parking and wireless internet are free.
- No commitment – may be the best part, there is no contract requirement, which means you can stop your membership at any time.